The war for talent refers to the ongoing battle between companies to attract and retain skilled workers.
How to Win the War for Talent?
There are a number of strategies companies can put in place to attract and retain talent, for example:
- Offer customized training to increase employee engagement
- Offer internal mobility opportunities to enable employees to see themselves in the company for the long term
- Offer improved working conditions (telecommuting, additional days off, competitive salaries, etc.)
- Build a strong employer branding
- Write original job offers that stand out from the crowd
- Use employee management software to simplify HR processes
- Simplify the recruitment process to offer candidates a better recruitment experience