What Are the Steps of the Recruitment Process?
- Identifying the position to fill: analyzing the hiring needs and conditions;
- Defining and describing job criteria: education, qualifications, experience, professional and personal skills, etc.;
- Choosing the recruitment method: internal, meaning moving or promoting an existing employee, or external, meaning searching outside the organization for a new hire;
- Advertising the job offer online, on an intranet, on social media, etc.;
- Gathering and reviewing candidate profiles based on the job criteria;
- Selecting and summoning candidates for an interview;
- Going through the evaluation process: phone interview, in-house interview, personality test, proficiency tests, etc.
- Choosing the right candidate to fill the position;
- Announcing the decision to the selected candidate and producing the work contract.