What Are Examples of Benefits and Rewards Part of the Employee Value Proposition?
The employee value proposition varies depending on the organization. There are 5 main categories of benefits.
- Financial benefits: salary, bonuses, stock options, etc.
- Employment benefits: health insurance, retirement benefits, paid leaves, gym membership, additional holidays, summer work hours, etc.
- Career development: specialized training, scholarships, mentoring, promotions, opportunities to work abroad, etc.
- Work environment: work-life balance, flexible work hours, workspace design, recognition, etc.
- Company culture: employer branding, values, mission, alignment with goals, etc.