Recruitment marketing is a hiring strategy that revolves around the use of marketing practices to promote the branding of an employer and its employee value proposition to attract, recruit, and retain talent.
Why Is Recruitment Marketing Important?
Recruitment marketing has been shown to yield better results than traditional recruitment methods.
In the current job market, candidates discover and consider employers the same way consumers look for products and services; they search online, read reviews, and follow organizations on social media.
Candidates are often most attracted to organizations that have a mission and culture that resonate with them.
Recruitment marketing allows recruiters to attract candidates more easily and raise the awareness of other candidates to build long-term relationships.
What Are the Benefits of Recruitment Marketing?
Benefits of recruitment marketing include:
- Improving the experience and engagement of job candidates;
- Reducing time-to-hire and hiring costs;
- Improving the employer branding of the organization.
What Are Examples of Recruitment Marketing Strategies?
Common examples of recruitment marketing strategies include:
- Building a strong company culture;
- Improving the experience of candidates by streamlining the hiring process;
- Establishing stronger relationships with candidates to build a talent pool;
- Implementing an employee referral program;
- Creating a strong online presence, particularly on social media.