How to Write a Job Ad?
Job ads must be written in an engaging tone and provide information about the job offer, the company, and the benefits.
A complete job ad should include:
- The job title: clear and accurate;
- The job location: remote or in a specific location;
- The job responsibilities: role, key duties, etc.;
- The job requirements: experience, education, hard skills, etc.;
- The company description;
- The benefits offered: salary range, insurance, perks, etc.;
- The applying instructions.