What Does HR Software Do?
HR software assists human resource professionals by automating manual tasks, gathering and organizing employee information, and generating data-driven reports.
Common HR software features include:
- Employee scheduling;
- Time tracking;
- Onboarding processing;
- Training management;
- Performance management;
- Employee satisfaction monitoring.
What Are the Benefits of Using HR Software?
Common benefits of using HR software include:
- Limiting time spent on repetitive or low-impact but necessary tasks;
- Reducing errors;
- Offering better feedback to employees;
- Tracking data more accurately;
- Improving planning processes;
- Improving employee satisfaction.
What Are the Different Types of HR Software?
HR software include a broad range of different specialized software including:
- Applicant tracking system (ATS);
- Employee scheduling software;
- Employee engagement software;
- Performance management software;
- Onboarding software.
Certain solutions may integrate several types of software at once.