What Are the Advantages of E-Recruitment?
E-recruitment methods are often adopted to make the hiring process simpler. Typical benefits include:
- Lowering hiring cost;
- Expanding the applicant pool;
- Improving the efficiency of the hiring process;
- Automating certain tasks;
- Finding and sorting the best candidates;
- Keeping track of applicant information and general hiring process;
- Improving the hiring experience for candidates and HR professionals.
Why Is E-Recruitment Important?
E-recruitment allows companies to stay competitive from a hiring standpoint. Modern job search and hiring methods revolve around the use of the Internet, with very few applicants applying in person. Many organizations have therefore digitized their recruitment processes in order to both increase their reach and lower barriers of entry.
What Are the Types of Online Recruitment?
Online recruitment can take several forms, such as:
- Using social media platforms to source potential candidates;
- Using an applicant tracking system;
- Interviewing candidates via conferencing software;
- Evaluating candidates with online testing tools;
- Posting job advertisements on recruitment websites.