What Tasks Feature Human Capital Management?
Human capital management regroups tasks related to talent acquisition, talent management, and talent optimization. Common tasks related to human capital management include:
- Recruiting and e-recruitment;
- Improving performance culture;
- Creating better employee onboarding;
- Establishing regular communications with employees;
- Managing leaves and absence;
- Tracking remuneration and roll-out;
- Managing payroll;
- Monitoring goal alignment and task completion;
- Recognizing the work of employees;
- Ensuring compliance;
- Planning employee learning and development strategies.