PLEASE READ OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING AGENDRIX PRODUCTS.
This document pertains to acceptable use of the products of AGENDRIX INC., doing business under the name AGENDRIX (hereinafter “Agendrix”, “we” or “us”).
Our objective is to help you and your team have the best user experience possible every day. For this to happen, we need you not to misuse or abuse our products and services. To describe what we mean by “acceptable use” and “abuse” and enable you to act accordingly, we have created this acceptable use policy.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Agendrix may, at its own discretion, (i) delete all content which may run counter to this policy, (ii) temporarily suspend the account of an authorized user or permanently remove the user’s account, or (iii) suspend product access completely for the targeted Customer, without prior notice or liability, if Agendrix determines that an authorized user has violated this acceptable use policy.
In this acceptable use policy, the following terms have the meanings indicated:
“content”: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, sound, music, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to our products; and (2) any other materials, content or data you provide to Agendrix or use with our products; and
“products”: all websites and software (including software-as-a-service) operated by Agendrix.
Here are the forms of content we will not allow:
Use Involving Minors
- 1.1. Using Agendrix products to communicate with children younger than 13 years of age or in any other manner prohibited by applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
- 1.2. Using Agendrix products if you are younger than 13 years of age.
- 2.1. Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our products.
- 2.2. Tampering with, reverse-engineering or hacking our products, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to obtain unauthorized access to the products, related systems, networks or data.
- 2.3. Modifying, disabling or compromising the integrity or performance of the products or related systems, networks or data.
- 2.4. Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the products.
2.5. Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.); such as:
- 2.5.1. using “bots”, “spiders”, “off-line readers” or other automated systems that send more requests or messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser;
- 2.5.2. exceeding the use parameters for any given product, as described in its corresponding documentation.
- 2.6. Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for data (music, videos, etc.), in a way that is unrelated to the purposes for which the products were designed.
- 3.1. Misrepresenting yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Agendrix or any third party).
- 3.2. Using the products to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private or confidential information without their express consent, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our products.
- 3.3. Using our products to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
- 3.4. Using our products for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any law (including without limitation data, privacy or export control laws).
- 3.5. Accessing or searching any part of the products by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”).
- 3.6. Using meta-tags or any other “hidden text”, including Agendrix’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks.
- 4.1. Sending Agendrix manifestly frivolous, repetitive or harassing support or maintenance requests, or issuing threats to its personnel in such support or maintenance requests.
- 4.2. Using the products to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters or spam.
- 4.3. Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Agendrix.
- 4.4. Disparaging Agendrix or our partners, vendors or affiliates.
- 4.5. Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
5.1. Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting or otherwise providing content that:
- 5.1.1. infringes the intellectual property of Agendrix or a third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right;
- 5.1.2. you are not entitled to submit;
- 5.1.3. is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including juvenile pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement), indecent, harassing, hateful;
- 5.1.4. encourages illegal or tortious conduct or is otherwise inappropriate;
- 5.1.5. attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition;
- 5.1.6. contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits or other similar materials;
- 5.1.7. uses hateful or aggressive language;
- 5.1.8. could cause damage to Agendrix or a third party.
- 5.1. Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting or otherwise providing content that:
This Agreement was last modified on March 2, 2020.