Night shifts refer to hours worked during the night.
What Time Does a Night Shift Start?
Night shifts generally go from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. and typically cover the period between midnight and 5 a.m.
What Jobs Require Night Shifts?
Several industries require night shifts. These include:
- The restaurant industry
- Tourism and hotels
What Are the Benefits of Night Shifts?
The benefits of night shifts include:
- A quiet, distraction-free work environment
- No traffic on the roads during the commute to and from work
- Numerous job opportunities
- The possibility of being off during the day
- The opportunity to earn night shift bonuses
Is There a Night Shift Bonus?
Many companies choose to offer a night shift bonus to make it easier to fill their positions.
However, night shift bonuses are not compulsory.