Construction Companies That Are Fans.
Over 140 000 employees in 11 000 workplaces worldwide use Agendrix daily.
Features of our scheduling software for construction
Schedule. Dispatch. Track Time. Seamless.
Share schedules and reach out to your staff instantly, wherever they are. Keep an eye on employee location on clock in clock out. Timesheets record this information automatically for easy approval.
On-location GPS time clocking help you ensure your workers are where they should be at the right time.
Deal with last-minute constraints and update everyone at a moment’s notice with convenient in-app communication tools and instant notifications.
Job sites. Gear required. Notes. Calendars. Plans. Contracts. Attach any relevant documents and information to work shifts. Stay on the same page.
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Construction employee scheduling
Conflict-Free Crew Scheduling and Task Management.
Mobile punch clocks across several locations, automated timesheets, and real-time office-to-site communication.
Stay on top of things with Agendrix.
* Compared to Excel
Start scheduling in minutes with our help or by yourself.
Your feedback helps us serve you better.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some answers to your management woes.
What is an employee scheduling software?
Employee scheduling software refers to a cloud-based or local computer program or application that can automate scheduling and record work hours. Common features include work schedule management, communication with and between employees, time punching linked to timesheets, reporting capabilities, and notifications via mobile device.
How do I schedule a construction crew?
There's no one-size-fits all approach to scheduling employees, let alone for larger projects. Here are some questions to consider:
- How many employees and which resources are needed to complete the tasks at hand?
- Where is the job site located?
- Is another business involved and how will coordination be handled?
- How is employee attendance going to be monitored?
- Is a contingency plan needed for equipment breakdowns, accidents, or employees not showing up for any reason?
Whatever the case may be, a user friendly scheduling software is always useful to have to keep employees and managers on the same page.
Which software is used for construction planning and scheduling?
Agendrix offers a number of specialized features designed to help any small- or medium-sized construction company better schedule their workforce during construction projects. Agendrix can specifically help a business:
- Use geolocation to turn mobile phones into a punch clock that records on site clock-in/clock-out right in the online timesheets;
- Keep track of overtime as a cost control measure;
- Plan and keep track of who’s on break, when, and for how long;
- Snap schedule work hours while keeping an eye on hourly labor costs and your budget;
- Use schedule templates to easily reuse fixed or rotating schedules week after week;
- Manage several locations and job sites conveniently through dedicated schedules;
- Export timesheets to payroll conveniently through integrations with commonly used payroll systems;
- Create and assign customizable premiums for specific work conditions such as night shifts, remote work, on call, or specialized tasks.