Why is Employee Empowerment Important?
According to a Harvard Business Review research, higher employee empowerment correlates with stronger job performance, job satisfaction, and engagement in the workplace.
Employee empowerment has several benefits, such as:
- Fostering a culture of employee engagement;
- Helping to retain top talents;
- Inspiring and motivating employees;
- Facilitating work processes;
- Improving communication within the organization;
- Generating new ideas;
- Driving innovation.