What Are Some Examples of Questions Asked During a Structured Interview?
Structured interviews can feature many types of questions (hard skill questions, soft skill questions, probing questions, etc.), as long as they are rated using the same scale. Examples of commonly asked interview questions include:
- Describe your proudest accomplishment.
- Tell me about a time when you had to help someone learn something.
- What qualities are you looking for in a work colleague?
- What makes you want to work here?
- What leadership skills do you think every manager should have?
- What do you know about our organization?
- If you discovered that a colleague was stealing from the company, what would you do?
- What was the last training or learning opportunity you had?