What Are Examples of Questions From an Employee Satisfaction Survey?
Employee satisfaction survey questions will vary depending on the goals of the questionnaire. To measure employee satisfaction accurately, questions must be clear, direct, and honest.
- Do you enjoy the culture of the company?
- Do you feel you can trust your colleagues?
- Does your manager value your feedback?
- Does your manager give you enough feedback?
- Do you feel valued for your contributions?
- Do you think the management of the company is transparent?
- Do you think the work is distributed fairly within your team?
- Do you find your work meaningful?
- Do you think you have access to all the tools necessary to do your work?
- Do you think the company offers adequate opportunities for career development?
- How happy are you at work?
- Do you think the company is promoting employee wellness enough?
- Do you find your workload reasonable?
- Would you recommend the company as a workplace to a friend?
- Are you satisfied with your salary?