Why Are Employee Relations Important?
Employee relations are one of the main factors influencing employee retention, satisfaction, engagement, and motivation. As such, many organizations dedicate resources to developing and maintaining positive relations with their employees.
Common benefits of positive employee relations include:
- Increasing productivity and work efficiency;
- Improving employee engagement;
- Reducing conflicts within the organization;
- Encouraging open communication;
- Reducing employee turnover;
- Strengthening employee experience.