Agendrix is an easy-to-use online staff scheduling and time clock software that simplifies scheduling, timesheets and employee clock in and clock out.
Agendrix is an online employee scheduling software designed to save you time, enhance your team’s communications, and improve employees’ accountability.
Manage your employees' time and attendance more easily. No expensive equipment is required. Choose the devices by which your employees can clock in and out.
Agendrix is a business commnication tool that lets you get in touch with your employees easily and at any time, without lengthy phone calls.
Service Scheduling software to easily manage employees en route to job sites.
An intuitive, accessible, and efficient way to manage your employees' online timesheets. Start your free 14-day Agendrix trial today.
Plan your employees' schedules with a free employee scheduling software, more powerful than Excel, designed specifically to manage work schedules.
Our online punch clock kiosk simplifies employee time punching, helps you better manage employee time and attendance, and saves you time with time sheets.
Our computer time clock app lets your employees clock their work time from any computer. Perfect for office and remote work.
Our mobile time clock app lets your employees clock their work hours using their very own smartphone.
Our phone time tracking system lets your staff clock in clock out from a fixed telephone line. Perfect for employees who work at multiple job sites.
Time banks are a great way of automatically keeping track of your employees' overtime, rounding out timesheets, and giving time off fairly.
Easy-to-use online and offline time clock and timesheets systems to help you better track the clock in and clock out of your employees.
Find out more about the different Agendrix pricing plans. 14 days free trial. No credit card required. Cancel anytime.
We’ll give you a quick 15-min tour. At your convenience.
Open up to even more possibilities with integrations between Agendrix and the systems you already use.
Companies of all sizes across many industries use Agendrix to simplify employee scheduling, communications, and timesheets, and reduce operating costs.
Excel and Word forms, guides, and templates to help you better recruit, manage, and onboard employees.
- New Employee Onboarding Plan
- Dress Code Policy Sample
- Interview Guide Template
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
- Contract of Employment Template
- Reference Letter Sample
- Personal Employee Information Form
- Reference Form
- Performance Review Template
- Reference Check Consent and Release Form
- Employment Application Form
- Pre-Employment Screening Consent and Release Form
- Free Excel Schedule Template for Employee Scheduling
Discover how our clients make managing their employees' schedules and time sheets easy thanks to Agendrix.
This Agreement governs (a) Agendrix’s hosted or cloud-based solutions (“Hosted Services”), and (b) any related support or maintenance services provided by Agendrix.
- How to Create a Work Schedule in Excel?
- Solving the Employee Availability Puzzle
- Agendrix Renews Itself
- Bulletin Board: The Ideal Mean of Communication
- 50 Top Interview Questions to Ask Your Next Hire
- A Simple Workflow for Organizations with Basic Timesheet Needs
- A Better Take on Leave Requests Management
- Here's Why We Compete with Our Own Products
- Increasing employee motivation with technology
- The Quest for the Perfect Product