Agendrix is an easy-to-use online staff scheduling and time clock software that simplifies scheduling, timesheets, and employee clock in and clock out.
Online employee scheduling software designed to help you save time, make communication at work easier, and improve employee accountability.
Manage your employees' time and attendance more easily. No expensive equipment required. Choose which devices your employees can use to clock in and out.
Work communication tool for small businesses. Get in touch with your employees easily and at any time, without having to call them directly.
Service company scheduling software. Easily manage employee movements across multiple job sites.
Intuitive employee timesheet management software. Discover an easy and effective way to track your employees' work hours.
Free staff scheduling software to help you plan out your employees' work shifts. Drop the Excel spreadsheet once and for all with a real professional tool.
Online punch clock kiosk that simplifies employee time clocking. Conveniently turn any computer or tablet into a time punch.
Our barcode punch clock lets your employees record arrivals, breaks, and departures using their barcode card or tag.
Computer time clock app that lets your employees clock their work hours from any computer. Perfect for office and remote or telework.
Mobile time clock app that lets your employees clock their work hours with their smartphone. The data is recorded in timesheets automatically for easy approval.
Phone time tracking system that lets your staff clock in clock out from a fixed telephone landline. Perfect for employees who work at multiple job sites.
Our RFID punch clock lets your employees record arrivals, breaks, and departures using their RFID tag or card.
Keep track of employee premiums to pay out, day after day.
Time banks automatically keep track of your employees' overtime. You can then use them to painlessly round out timesheets and give time off fairly.
Online time clock software to track employee work hours. Your employees' clock in and clock out hours can be tracked using various systems.
Learn more about the pricing for the various Agendrix plans available. 14-day free trial. No credit card. Cancel anytime.
Book your free Agendrix demo with one of our advisors at your convenience. 15 minutes is all you need to discover whether Agendrix is right for you.
We're on a mission. Learn more about Agendrix and the team behind it all.
Here at Agendrix, our goal is to create the employee management software with the best customer experience bar none.
Agendrix can easily be integrated to various popular payroll and accounting systems. Have new ones for us to integrate?
Companies of all sizes across many industries use Agendrix to simplify employee scheduling, communications, and timesheets, and reduce operating costs.
- Staff Scheduling Software for Seasonals and Tourism
- Staff Scheduling Software for Offices and Call Centers
- Staff Scheduling Software for Security Services
- Staff Scheduling Software for Cities and Municipalities
- Amusement and Recreation Scheduling Software
- Staff Scheduling Software for Home Care Services
- Staff Scheduling Software for Hotels and Hospitality
- Staff Scheduling Software for Cleaning Services
- Staff Scheduling Software for Seniors' Home
- Staff Scheduling Software for Events and Catering
- Staff Scheduling Software for Retailers
- Staff Scheduling Software for Restaurants and Bars
- Staff Scheduling Software for Pharmacies
- Staff Scheduling Software for Construction Companies
- Staff Scheduling Software for Healthcare and Clinics
Improve employee retention. Optimize labor costs. Reduce absenteeism. Save time. Agendrix lets you scale and have a lasting impact at every level.
Get free Excel and Word forms, guides, templates, and documents to help you better hire, onboard, and manage your employees.
- Download Free Workplace Harassment Policy Sample
- Download Free New Employee Onboarding Plan Template
- Download Free Word Performance Review Template
- Download Free Reference Check Consent and Release Form
- Download Free Employee Application Form
- Download Free Pre-Employment Screening Consent Form Template
- Download Free Employee Personal Information Form Template
- Download Free Employee Reference Form Template
- Download Free Dress Code Policy Sample
- Download Free Word Interview Guide Template
- Download Free Employee Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
- Download Free Word Employment Contract of Service Template
- Download Free Word Employee Reference Letter Sample
We've made an A to Z list of the most common HR terms focused on defining them in plain, easy-to-understand language.
Business owners and managers share their stories about how Agendrix made managing employee scheduling and timesheets easier for them.
- Testimonial – Jean Coutu Anik Bertrand
- Testimonial – Accès Pharma
- Testimonial – Bar Renard
- Testimonial – Lévis Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Testimonial – Vidéotron
- Testimonial – Copper Branch
- Testimonial – BMR
- Testimonial – L'étoile à domicile
- Testimonial – Riopel Home Hardware
- Testimonial – L'animatout
- Testimonial – RONA Bois Turcotte
- Testimonial – Canac
- Testimonial – Siboire
- Testimonial – Valentine
- Testimonial – Les Enfants Terribles
This agreement is made between you and Agendrix.
We take data protection very seriously. Here's how which data are used by the different third-party services and software we rely upon.
We take security very seriously. Here are the systems and practices we've implemented to ensure your data are protected at all times.
Please read our acceptable use policy carefully before using Agendrix products.
Agendrix’s blog combines helpful advice on people management and business operations for SME managers.
- Using Positive Feedback to Boost Motivation
- Why Offering Competitive Working Condition Pays
- How to Foster Workplace Engagement
- Staff Turnover: Stop Ignoring Problems!
- Save 10% on Agendrix With an Annual Subscription
- Do Your Employees Trust You?
- Find Out How to Avoid These 5 Types of Workplace Conflicts
- Company Gifts: 20 Employee Gift Ideas to Give Back
- Is Your Work Team Performing Well?
- New Feature: Shift Templates
- Emotional Intelligence: Top Managers’ Secret Weapon
- A New Approach to Premium Management
- A Better Take on Leave Requests Management
- Here's Why We Compete with Our Own Products
- 13 Ideas to Improve Work Motivation
- Agendrix Ranks 59th in Canada’s Fastest-Growing Startups
- Once Upon a Chair...
- Increasing employee motivation with technology
- 5 Free Ways to Create Your Employee Work Schedules Online
- Manage on the Go
- New Feature: Automated Breaks
- How to Calculate Your Employee Turnover Rate
- 23 Low-Cost Team Building Activities
- 13 Reasons to Use a Staff Scheduling Software
- Bulletin Board: The Ideal Mean of Communication
- CESB: The Key to Attracting Student Workers for the Summer
- 50 Top Interview Questions to Ask Your Next Hire
- The Hiring Process Doesn’t End There
- 3 Reasons to Put Personality First in Your Hiring Process
- Recruitment: Stand Out By Your Employer Brand
- How to Create the Best Schedule for Your Employees?
- Staff Turnover: Why Your Employees Are Leaving You
- 5 Team Activities to Better Welcome New Employees
- How to Choose the Best Scheduling Software
- The Secrets of Work Motivation
- How to Improve Your Employee Retention Rate
- 6 Tips to Improve Communication with Your Employees
- How Technology Is Supporting HR Management
- 5 Tips for Giving Constructive Feedback
- Minimizing Stress at Work: 7 Ideas for Managers
- Understanding and Overcoming Procrastination at Work
- How to Attract Millennials with Your HR Policy
- 5 Reasons Not to Use Excel to Manage Your Schedules
- 2 Weeks Off per Year? Yeah, No Thanks.
- 5 Team Building Activities to Have Fun at Work
- 10 Easy Tips to Green Your Business
- 6 Ways to Train Your Employees Without Breaking the Bank
- The 7 Professional Soft Skills You Need
- Why Become a Green Business?
- 21 Tips to Become a Better Leader
- Putting Technology at the Service of Health
- Improving Employee Recognition and Appreciation: 10 ideas
- Work Dress Codes: Questions to Consider
- Boundaries at Work and How to Set Them
- Which Leadership Style Should You Adopt as a Manager?
- One-On-One Meetings: A Too Often Forgotten Tool
- 8 Tips for Better Time Management at Work
- Solving the Employee Availability Puzzle
- Make Happiness at Work a Priority
- Is Remote Working a Good Idea?
- Workplace Wellness: The Importance of Disconnecting
- Positive and Negative Reviews: How to Better Answer Your Clients
- 7 Practical Tips to Hire the Right Candidate
- Agendrix Renews Itself
- 3 Ideas to Promote a Healthy Work-Life Balance
- 6 Ways to Defeat Absenteeism in the Workplace
- How to Communicate Well at Work: 10 Mistakes to Avoid
- 9 Habits to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence
- How to Write a Job Posting That Stands Out
- Tired of Workplace Conflicts? Here’s How to Resolve Them
- How to Avoid Misunderstandings at Work
- 7 Signs an Employee Is About to Quit
- A Simple Procedure for Basic Timesheet Management
- Your Workplace Harassment Prevention Policy
- Is Your Business Ready for the Next Heatwave?
- Why Honesty Is Good for Business
- Our 14 Best Tips for Future Entrepreneurs
- Customer Feedback: The Key to Success
- The Importance Defining Your Customer Persona
- How to Create a Work Schedule in Excel?
- 5 Team Activities to Improve Communication at Work