Agendrix is an easy-to-use online staff scheduling and time clock software that simplifies scheduling, timesheets, and employee clock in and clock out.
Online employee scheduling software designed to help you save time, make communication at work easier, and improve employee accountability.
Manage your employees' time and attendance more easily. No expensive equipment required. Choose which devices your employees can use to clock in and out.
Work communication tool for small businesses. Get in touch with your employees easily and at any time, without having to call them directly.
Service company scheduling software. Easily manage employee movements across multiple job sites.
Intuitive employee timesheet management software. Discover an easy and effective way to track your employees' work hours.
Free staff scheduling software to help you plan out your employees' work shifts. Drop the Excel spreadsheet once and for all with a real professional tool.
Online punch clock kiosk that simplifies employee time clocking. Conveniently turn any computer or tablet into a time punch.
Our barcode punch clock lets your employees record arrivals, breaks, and departures using their barcode card or tag.
Computer time clock app that lets your employees clock their work hours from any computer. Perfect for office and remote or telework.
Mobile time clock app that lets your employees clock their work hours with their smartphone. The data is recorded in timesheets automatically for easy approval.
Phone time tracking system that lets your staff clock in clock out from a fixed telephone landline. Perfect for employees who work at multiple job sites.
Our RFID punch clock lets your employees record arrivals, breaks, and departures using their RFID tag or card.
Keep track of employee premiums to pay out, day after day.
Time banks automatically keep track of your employees' overtime. You can then use them to painlessly round out timesheets and give time off fairly.
Online time clock software to track employee work hours. Your employees' clock in and clock out hours can be tracked using various systems.
Learn more about the pricing for the various Agendrix plans available. 14-day free trial. No credit card. Cancel anytime.
Book your free Agendrix demo with one of our advisors at your convenience. 15 minutes is all you need to discover whether Agendrix is right for you.
We're on a mission. Learn more about Agendrix and the team behind it all.
Here at Agendrix, our goal is to create the employee management software with the best customer experience bar none.
Agendrix can easily be integrated to various popular payroll and accounting systems. Have new ones for us to integrate?
Companies of all sizes across many industries use Agendrix to simplify employee scheduling, communications, and timesheets, and reduce operating costs.
- Staff Scheduling Software for Seasonals and Tourism
- Staff Scheduling Software for Offices and Call Centers
- Staff Scheduling Software for Security Services
- Staff Scheduling Software for Cities and Municipalities
- Amusement and Recreation Scheduling Software
- Staff Scheduling Software for Home Care Services
- Staff Scheduling Software for Hotels and Hospitality
- Staff Scheduling Software for Cleaning Services
- Staff Scheduling Software for Seniors' Home
- Staff Scheduling Software for Events and Catering
- Staff Scheduling Software for Retailers
- Staff Scheduling Software for Restaurants and Bars
- Staff Scheduling Software for Pharmacies
- Staff Scheduling Software for Construction Companies
- Staff Scheduling Software for Healthcare and Clinics
Improve employee retention. Optimize labor costs. Reduce absenteeism. Save time. Agendrix lets you scale and have a lasting impact at every level.
Get free Excel and Word forms, guides, templates, and documents to help you better hire, onboard, and manage your employees.
- Download Free Workplace Harassment Policy Sample
- Download Free New Employee Onboarding Plan Template
- Download Free Word Performance Review Template
- Download Free Reference Check Consent and Release Form
- Download Free Employee Application Form
- Download Free Pre-Employment Screening Consent Form Template
- Download Free Employee Personal Information Form Template
- Download Free Employee Reference Form Template
- Download Free Dress Code Policy Sample
- Download Free Word Interview Guide Template
- Download Free Employee Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
- Download Free Word Employment Contract of Service Template
- Download Free Word Employee Reference Letter Sample
We've made an A to Z list of the most common HR terms focused on defining them in plain, easy-to-understand language.
Business owners and managers share their stories about how Agendrix made managing employee scheduling and timesheets easier for them.
- Testimonial – Jean Coutu Anik Bertrand
- Testimonial – Accès Pharma
- Testimonial – Bar Renard
- Testimonial – Lévis Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Testimonial – Vidéotron
- Testimonial – Copper Branch
- Testimonial – BMR
- Testimonial – L'étoile à domicile
- Testimonial – Riopel Home Hardware
- Testimonial – L'animatout
- Testimonial – RONA Bois Turcotte
- Testimonial – Canac
- Testimonial – Siboire
- Testimonial – Valentine
- Testimonial – Les Enfants Terribles
This agreement is made between you and Agendrix.
We take data protection very seriously. Here's how which data are used by the different third-party services and software we rely upon.
We take security very seriously. Here are the systems and practices we've implemented to ensure your data are protected at all times.
Please read our acceptable use policy carefully before using Agendrix products.
Agendrix’s blog combines helpful advice on people management and business operations for SME managers.
- Customer Feedback: The Key to Success
- How to Avoid Misunderstandings at Work
- Understanding and Overcoming Procrastination at Work
- How to Attract Millennials with Your HR Policy
- 5 Team Building Activities to Have Fun at Work
- Work Dress Codes: Questions to Consider
- One-On-One Meetings: A Too Often Forgotten Tool
- 7 Practical Tips to Hire the Right Candidate
- 23 Low-Cost Team Building Activities
- 6 Ways to Train Your Employees Without Breaking the Bank
- 7 Signs an Employee Is About to Quit
- Positive and Negative Reviews: How to Better Answer Your Clients
- Solving the Employee Availability Puzzle
- Agendrix Renews Itself
- 13 Reasons to Use a Staff Scheduling Software
- 2 Weeks Off per Year? Yeah, No Thanks.